On Saturday Camilla turned three. She was so excited that it was finally her birthday. She asked for a real puppy, a real kitty, but we told her daddy wouldn't agree to a real pet. She asked for a real puppy for Christmas but got a toy puppy instead. Sorry Camilla but daddy is not interested in anything real but a fish. But you can't cuddle them. She finally said that she wanted a princess scooter, we can make that one happen. Her favorite present: the gumball machine.
Here are some pictures of her birthday and Anderson at 4 months.
3 comments:
I love the pic of Anderson in the striped outfit. Such a good photo.
I just love these photos! Wow! They're all so cute. =)
I think it has been a very fast three years. I feel much the same way about pets, but that's just because I don't want to clean up after them. Happy Birthday Camilla!
Post a Comment