Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Greatest Accomplishments

Alayna is 11 years old. She is the one that asked me to pick this title. She is responsible and every bit a first child, if you know what I mean. She is going into seventh grade this coming year, which scares me to death. Am I old enough to have a child in 7th grade? It feels like yesterday I was in 7th grade and scared for myself.

She likes to roller blade, ride on her scooter, and play Webkinz on the computer. She is also likes basketball, tennis, and swimming. She is really a great big sister, her baby sister Camilla loves her so much and gets so excited when she gets home from school. Camilla's favorite word is "Nayna"( which of course means Alayna).

Allison is 9 years old. She and Alayna are very opposite. She is laid back, very social, and giving. She is great at making friends and already spends too much time on the phone. I think I am in trouble! She loves girly things like fashion and doing nails but also really loves sports like tennis, soccer, biking, and running. She also likes webkinz and rollerblading, too. She is really silly and loves to laugh and tell jokes. One love that the girls share is baby Camilla. Who knew that a one year-old could be so popular?







James is 6 years old. He is all BOY. Who knew that with three sisters that he would love boy things so much. The games he plays are so foreign to us girls. Like Sword fighting, building things, pretending he is a superhero, and play fighting. I have to warn him about that. He is wild and crazy, but is very loving and sincere. He is a very hard worker and has a great imagination. I am trying to teach him to be a gentleman but sometimes he just gets mad when I forget to let him open the door for me. It is a work in progress. As I was just typing he just cut a lock of hair off Alayna's head. ( No kidding) Fun times at my house!!





Camilla is 15 months. She is so fun, we get a lot of laughs and enjoyment out of watching her do funny things. Like singing, dancing, and starting to say funny things. She is a busy, busy baby. I have to keep on top of it or she is into something. She loves to find markers and food that the others have dropped on the floor. One day I caught her on her belly sucking up the ice that one of the kids had dropped on the floor.
But I wouldn't trade her for the world.







I guess Alayna was right these children are my greatest accomplishments.




2 comments:

The 5 Disney Lovers said...

Cute Terri, good job, your blog is a great start. We will enjoy looking at it every so often.

Spencer said...

I like it Terri. We we started a blog too (skp2.org), but haven't posted anything for a long time.