Sunday, June 28, 2009

Our Week . . . . . .


This week was filled with things the kids enjoyed doing. I took a ton of pictures so I thought I would put them on.

First we went to the Oquirrh Mountain temple with my brother Ryan on Wednesday. We thought that they did a really great job with the open house. It was really smooth going through it, and took less than an hour. Camilla was really good, which had worried me quite a bit. She loved the fountain on the outside, she nearly fell in a couple of times and asked if we could go get her swimming suit.

On Friday, the kids had voted and decided that they wanted to go to the aquarium. It was amazing seeing so much sea life. The kids loved the giant octopus, the shark tank, and touching the sting rays. After touching the sting ray Camilla said "That was crazy!" She refused to touch it again. It freaked her out. It was so much fun to see the excitement that she had for all these things. She loved seeing Nemo.



I was taking some really great pictures. Until I looked at the wall and saw the sign that said " NO Flash Photography!" Rats!!

On Saturday, we went to the Parade that they have in Lehi and then to family fun day at the park. The kids loved the rides and stuff that they had at the park. The only problem (the kids thought) was that we arrived at the end of the day and didn't have enough time for the kids to spend all of my money. We had a really fun week. The best thing was that Camilla made it so enjoyable. She was so enthusiastic about everything that we did. It is so much fun to see your kids happy. :)

Allison, Camilla, James, and Alayna waiting for the parade to start. Can you tell it was hot?
Camilla loved this so much, she screamed when we told her we were done and going to go get cotton candy. " I don't want candy, one last time on the slide. One last time!!!!!!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those slides look so fun! I can see why Camilla wouldn't ever want to leave. The aquarium also looks like it was a blast.