Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's Autumn time!


Yesterday we decided as a last outing before the baby was born to go to American Fork Canyon and see the fall leaves, take pictures, take a small hike, and have a picnic. The leaves were absolutely beautiful this time of year. We have made it a tradition to go up to the canyon in the fall and gather leaves, the kids absolutely love it. Camilla was even heard to say it is so beautiful up here.


Since we bought our new camera we have created a bunch of picture takers. Curtis loves taking pictures, along with Alayna, Allison and me. Camilla has even become obsesssed with her little play camera, she is constantly trying to shoot pictures. We decided to attempt to take a couple of family pictures and some of the scenery. It was really fun. I learned that if you don't want contractions to start up you might not want to do too much climbing. Although as always the contractions stop eventually.
This one was taken by Curtis.
This was taken by Allison.
I took this one.
Alayna carrying Camilla's Minnie Mouse.

7 comments:

The 5 Disney Lovers said...

hey you changed clothes, love the pics!! all of them.

Unknown said...

I love these pictures! The Fall leaves make the pictures so bright and colorful! The cool air is so nice too.

HollyWood said...

So beautiful - all of it.

Nana (Lonna)and Grandpa (Max) said...

Such a good-looking family! I can't believe how grownup Alayna has become. We hope to hear soon about a new little brother for James. When Kyle was born, after four sisters, Ken was ecstatic! He was only nine (same birthday as Kyle) but he wanted the baby to be in his room, and said that he would get up in the night to feed him in the night!!!

Shelly said...

Gorgeous!!
The people & the scenery.

Sara said...

Ugh. Another reminder that I live in the desert. I miss seasons!!! Love the pics!

K-Krew said...

This is my favorite season. You captured some great shots! Love your family photos.