Thursday, October 29, 2009

Our new baby

We are happy to welcome our new baby boy. Anderson Curtis Pope was born October 14, 2009 at 10:58 am. He was 9 pounds 10 ounces and 18 1/2 inches long. Most of these pictures I have put on facebook but I am really slow about getting them on my blog. We are very excited to have him in our home. The girls love to hold him in fact they give me a good break after they get home from school. James is really excited that he indeed turned out to be a boy.

Camilla absolutely loves him and so far hasn't seemed to be jealous. She tries to give him kisses and asks to hold him all of the time. I couldn't resist putting all of these pictures on my blog, they are some of my favorites.
These are all just after his birth.

10 comments:

Sommer said...

CONGRATS!!! I love how "newborn" he looks! I miss my little Halle looking like that! They change too quickly! What a handsome little guy! Nice and healthy too! :) You have a beautiful family!

M&N said...

He's gorgeous.

Nana (Lonna)and Grandpa (Max) said...

We are so happy for you. I remember when we finally had our second boy. Ken had four sisters by then and he was ecstatic that he had a brother. And there is still a really special bond between the two of them.

We missed the picture of Curtis holding him ??

Emily said...

SOOO cute! Congratulations! What a blessing to have responsible helpers.

Sara said...

Oh soooo sweet. Congrats! Can't wait to meet him!!

The 5 Disney Lovers said...

oh he is soooo cute. i can't wait to see him in person.

Jill said...

I love the cheeks! He's adorable Terri!

Nancy Cropper said...

Love those pictures! I hadn't even heard that he was here yet (goes to show how up-to-date I am!)
Thanks to Janeen for posting the link on the family website.

Bryce and Suzy have learned that their 5th, to be born in March, will be their second girl. Mark and Cheryse will not know for another month.
Nancy

K-Krew said...

He is such a cute newborn. Love seeing the pics of him with all the kids.

Brad and Hailey said...

I really love your picture holding him. It's beautiful!