Sunday, December 6, 2009

Anderson's Blessing


Today we blessed Anderson. He is almost 2 months old. We enjoyed the company of my parents, all three of my brothers Brandon, Cody + family, and Ryan. Also, Curtis' brothers: Spencer + family and Lorenzo + family. We didn't get the camera out very early so here are a few pictures of Anderson. You'll have to excuse the volume, I couldn't resist the smiling pictures.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful boy! Wish we could have been there. I'm sure it was wonderful. Love to all of you and a special hug for Anderson. Love, Mom Pope

HollyWood said...

He is so stinkin' cute. What a good boy he was for his blessing, too!

srorro said...

I think he is just precious!! He totally looks like a Pope, I think. Congrats and PS: I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the name!!!

Shelly said...

What kind of camera do you have? Great pictures in the last two posts!!

Nana (Lonna)and Grandpa (Max) said...

I haven't been to blogland for four months, but I did know that you had a new little boy. Congratulations on such a photographic child, especially when he is being held by members of the family. I can't believe how quickly your family has grown. Happy 2010!