I have always wanted to play the piano. We didn't have a piano growing up so I never had the chance to take lessons. I taught myself a little on a keyboard that I asked for Christmas when I was like 12 or so. I still really want to learn, so I plan on taking lessons sometime in the future, when I don't have any babies. The one thing I always wanted for my kids was for all of them to learn. Alayna, Allison, and James all are taking lessons. Anderson and Camilla are learning on their own. ;) I think we just need to work a little on technique. Here is Anderson and Camilla giving us a little sample of their duet.

"I'll play the black ones, you play the white ones."

"Wow, that's really good. How do you do it?"
I love the piano!!!
2 comments:
CUTE!!!!!
I love the piano too! It would have been nice if we had one growing up. I remember playing on your little keyboard at home for many years. I'm glad to be able to play with the one I have in my room, and the "real" nice one of yours at your house. I was told playing the piano is really good for you from a doctor (It is a combination of playing the keys, and using your feet on the pedals). I had no idea you wanted, and are going to take lessons! That will be great. I need to keep going as well. But a lot of it is just learning on my own.
Post a Comment