This was much more work than I thought. Curtis knew that it would take hours and hours to dig and prep the area, but of course I thought it would just take a Saturday of digging. We seem to have this problem every time we tackle a big project. I usually estimate at most, half the time it will really take and then become quite impatient at the time it does take.
It took a lot of work, but we think it turned out ok. This is the finished project with the girls on the trampoline.
James was helping to take care of Camilla while Curtis and I were working. As always, working on one project gets you started on others. If you look closer you can see the broken swing on the ground. We hung the baby swing to help entertain Camilla while we were working. Camilla loved it!
Unfortunately, it didn't last very long. Camilla would have gone on swinging until she fell asleep, but after only a few minutes, James was not happy that whenever Camilla stopped swinging she wanted another push.
I have wanted boxes to put my herbs in for a long time.
I try to plant herbs every year in my garden spot but most herb seeds are so small they wash away and often don't come up very well. Notice the little green rabbit fence that we had to put up to protect the garden from our little rabbit (Camilla).
2 comments:
awesome Terri, those boxes are great and the trampoline project is smart. We should do that.
I think we may do that with our trampoline too. I am really impressed by all the good work you guys did.
Post a Comment