Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tagged. . .

I've been tagged. I was tagged a few months ago and answered all the questions myself but this time I thought it would be fun to have all of the members of the family answer.

Here are the rules:
1. Post rules on blog.
2. Answer the six 8 items.
3. Tag 8 people.

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Go, Diego, Go (Camilla)
2. Lilo and Stitch (James)
3. American Idol (Allison, we hang out together on my bed)
4. The Biggest Loser (Alayna, pretty inspiring)
5.BYU Football (Curtis- he only wishes it were all year round)
6. So You Think You Can Dance (Terri, love it)
7. The Amazing Race (Terri, it’s starting back up, I am excited!!)
8. Survivor & Lost (Sorry I can’t decide)

8 Things we did yesterday
1. Jumped on Mommy’s bed (I’m sure you can guess, Camilla)
2. Made an underdog suit for my dog-stuffed animal. (James, and he really did, I was impressed)
3. Went to school (Allison)
4. Got rid of a lot of junk in my room. (Alayna)
5. Went shopping for a Mattress and looked at furniture with my wife. (I’m guessing you know who this is.)
6. Made Spaghetti and Meatballs, James favorite. (Terri)
7. Made four dentist appointments. (Terri)
8. Did Valentines with the kids. (Terri)

8 Things we look forward to
1. Having my splint off. (Camilla, next week yeah!!)
2. Indoor Soccer. (James)
3. Classic skating (Allison, my mom promised me she would take me to do this a long time ago and I’m still waiting.)
4. Summer (Alayna)
5. Sleep (Curtis)
6. Springtime (I love spring, I am looking forward to the warm weather and tulips)
7. Our Family Valentine tradition (Next post)
8. Getting to park in my garage.

8 Favorite restaurants
1. McDonalds (Camilla, what can you expect her taste buds are still developing.)
2. Golden Corral (James) (This is fun because Grandma and Grandpa Pope take us there when they come because there are so many choices for kids and believe me no one leaves disappointed.)
3. Panda Express (Allison)
4. Chipotle (Alayna)
5. Home (Curtis, I promise I didn’t pay him to say it)
6. Olive Garden (Terri)
7. Tepanyaki (Terri)
8. PF Changs (Terri, I could have listed many more, because I love to go out to eat but I’ll stop.)

8 Things we wish for
1. Lots of toys dumped on my floor, plenty of cookies to eat, and a book or two read to me. (Camilla)
2. Being an inventor (James, he is constantly wanting to invent something new.)
3. Another trip to Disneyland?!?(Allison)
4. Another baby brother or sister. (Alayna)
5. A new shed (Curtis, yes, please, then Terri can park in the garage)(Okay so maybe the last part of the comment was from me ;))
6. More sleep (I think we all wish for that, except for perhaps Camilla)
7. New carpet (In Camilla’s words, can I can I? Please, can I?)
8. A new sofa in our family room. (The kids have finally worn it out completely and we have upholstered it two times already. It is time for a new one, I hope and wish)

8 People we tagged
1. Cindy
2. Tara
3. Kelly
4. Matt
5. Jenn P.
6. Amanda P.
7. Susan
8.Anyone else who reads my blog and wants to do it.

No comments: