Sunday, March 15, 2009

Our temple trip


On Friday night our family had the opportunity to go to the Draper Temple open house. My brother Ryan and Allison's friend Kaylee joined us. I was a little nervous because I had heard that the whole process could take as much as three hours and I know that Camilla usually doesn't have the patience for that. But I knew that this would be a valuable experience for all of our children, so we decided to give it a try.

The temple was absolutely beautiful! The children had a wonderful time and Camilla was pretty good. The best thing for her was the buses up and back from the temple. She was giddy with excitement to ride on a bus. It was a great time for the children to reflect on the temple.

Here are a few pictures of our trip.

Waiting in line to get on the bus.

Camilla wasn't feeling very patient at the wait. She wanted to get on the bus, now!


The bus ride back down the mountain.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Looks like a fun family trip! I still remember going through the Timpanogus temple. I think I was 11! (I think that was right around the time that you and Curtis got married). The Timpanogus Temple is the only open house that I've ever had the pleasure of attending, but I still remember it vividly. Isn't it just amazing how temples are truely dotting the earth now? I love it!