Friday, April 3, 2009

Hey Baby! One down two to go!

The top three reasons I haven’t blogged (or read any blogs) recently.

3) I have been really busy! Okay I know everyone is busy but I am using it as an excuse. This is what I have been doing. Running after my two year old who is the busiest child I have ever chased. Who decided to climb up on the table in her room reach the baby lotion and proceeds to dump a lake of it all over herself and everything around her. She covers my new rug with toothpaste right before a dentist appointment that I was going to be late. Every chance she gets she climbs the kitchen counter and then climbs into the sink and floods the kitchen with the kitchen sprayer. But of course that is not all, I have been taking trips back to school for my children who keep forgetting their homework. (Curtis says if you don’t take them they will learn. But I can’t do it, I want them to get good grades and be overachievers.) Not to mention I have been outside on almost every good day so that I can to do yard work. I did not do any prep at all last fall so I am doing it now. And finally planning a trip for Spring Break on the spur of the moment, finding hotels, etc. Anyway you get the point, you could be much busier but it is truly one of the reasons I haven’t blogged.

2) We are too boring! I have hardly had a thing to blog about. We have not done anything of note lately.


1) I’m pregnant! And have been sick and tired. The reason I feel good in sharing this is because I have started showing just a bit and I don’t want anyone thinking I am just gaining weight for the heck of it. Normal people don’t show yet but this is my fifth baby and I think my body knows just what to do when pregnant. I am just about done with the first trimester, so, one down and two to go.
No, I haven’t seen the Doctor and so Alayna is still holding out hope that I am having twins. I guess she has noticed my stomach, too. I cannot stand going to the first pregnancy appointment. You know they get real personal. So, I keep putting it off. Maybe I’ll just have this one at home.

10 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations! How exciting.

K-Krew said...

I haven't posted or read any in a while either so I had to double-check to see if you posted on April 1st. Congratulations! I hope you start feeling better soon :)

Nana (Lonna)and Grandpa (Max) said...

We are so happy for you! You've almost caught up with us. Camilla will be thrilled to teach the new one all her tricks. Kimberly was just like Camilla in so many ways, and she taught Kenny well. Congratulations!

Sara said...

Congrats! Yea!!! I was going to ask if you wanted to trade Camilla for Clara...never mind :) Love you guys!

Shelly said...

Congratulations!! I slowed down the blogging with pregnancy too. It's hard. Especially when you're chasing Camilla like that-I don't think any of my kids have found the sprayer (now that I have said that Brooklyn and Bradford will love it).

If it's twins, I promise to come help you for a week.

Where did you go for spring break?? I want to hear about it!!

Jill said...

Congratulations Terri! Such exciting news, hope you feel better soon. The tired/sick phase is so hard. My kids laughed so much at all of Camilla's antics!

The 5 Disney Lovers said...

Congrats Terri!!!! Where are you guys going for Spring Break?

Terri said...

Thanks everyone for your comments! To answer Shelly and Michelle's comments: Our Spring Break starts next week and we are going to some National Parks in Utah and one in Colorado. About twenty years ago my family took a trip to Moab, Arches, Canyonlands, and Mesa Verde in Colorado. We talked and decided to do the same trip. Curtis has never been to any of those places and the kids haven't either. Curtis will be taking off the first four days of Spring Break and so we will be back on the weekend. I love to get great deals and if you go during the week the Hotel rates are good.

Terri

Kimbooly said...

Wow! Congratulations! I am sporadic about stalking blogs, and just came across this. I hope you're not too terribly sick. We are going to the Sequoias for our spring break, and we're pretty excited! We leave tomorrow.

Tanya said...

Congratulations!!! That is way exciting!! I hope you guys enjoy your spring break vacation :)