A new soccer season started and Allison has decided she loves it. She made two goals yesterday. Before the season started we promised the kids that if they scored a goal they would get to go out for ice cream. This was the first game of the season and her first two goals. She played for the first time last Fall but almost always played defender and didn't have the opportunity to make goals very often. I have never seen her smile brighter than after making her first one. Too bad I forgot to take the camera to the game.
Above is the picture of the kids enjoying the reward. Camilla was happier with the play place than the ice cream. I caught her in this pose above only for a second before she was back running up the slide. (Notice the hair, doesn't it look lovely after all the running?)
4 comments:
I think that would be motivation enough for me. Good job Allison!
nothing like a sweet reward :)
Great job!
Cool!!! Good Job Allison!!!
Sister nelson
That is so awesome! Way to go Alli!
Post a Comment