We survived our crazy week of dance recitals, band concert, choir concert, a soccer game, our regular lessons and activities and the end of the year school programs. I really appreciated Curtis stepping in and helping me deal with the carpooling. I had to be in three places at once a couple of times. The kids are extremely excited to be out of school and I have to say that I am too. Now I can put them to work doing my housework while I read and nap all day. ;) I have to say that Camilla will be on cloud nine to have siblings to play with all day. We have a lot of outings planned. I’m really excited about them all.
Allison and Alayna after their recital.
I finally signed James up for piano lessons. I have wanted him to be in lessons all year. His first lesson is tomorrow and he is excited and nervous. I also signed them up for tennis lessons and hopefully swimming lessons. I guess I’ll still be busy.
Lastly, we had fun this weekend. James got to go to the Father-in Sons campout. Which is his favorite thing that happens all year behind his birthday and Christmas. He loves it so much! Camilla, Allison, and I went out to dinner and watched a movie. The girls look forward to the father and sons, too. This was the first year Alayna didn’t join us, she got to go to Lagoon instead.
James and his friend Cade at the campout.
1 comment:
Congratulations! Good luck with the name game :)
Post a Comment