Wednesday, January 19, 2011

June 9, 2010--Lagoon

This year we had planned to take the children to Yellowstone but as I said in a post or two before, we got a puppy. Our little 8 week old puppy was not ready for traveling and so we decided to cancel our vacation for the time being. Instead, I promised the kids I would take them to Lagoon. Here is our day at Lagoon.     

This was the first time Camilla rode this ride. After this one time she loved it.
She has always loved the carousel.

The Spider! Notice James couldn't even look.

We all loved this ride. Well, except for Curtis who stayed with Anderson.


Waiting in line at Rattle Snake rapids

Anderson having a nap in the stroller.



He's awake!! He was so great all day.

























































































































































































































James was freaked out. Jet star is so fast.

Funny enough, this was James' favorite ride. It really scared me.

James and me, upside down on colossus.

It rained at the end of the day and many people went home. Here is Anderson marveling over the pouring rain.
 We all had a blast. My favorite ride is the bat. Curtis' favorite ride is Jet star. Alayna's favorite was colossus. Allison's favorite is Jet star. James' favorite is the screamer. Camilla's was Dinosaur Drop. Anderson loved the Carousal. The kids want to go every year. I guess we will see.

No comments: