This was James last recital this year and so I thought I would post a pic or two. My haircut is already somewhat grown out as I am horrible at getting it cut every 8 weeks. Oh well I liked the cut so here we go:
Thursday, January 13, 2011
May 2010---- Recital + haircut
Yes, this very outdated but as I stated before, my goal is to catch up in order to do a blog book.

This was James last recital this year and so I thought I would post a pic or two. My haircut is already somewhat grown out as I am horrible at getting it cut every 8 weeks. Oh well I liked the cut so here we go:
This was James last recital this year and so I thought I would post a pic or two. My haircut is already somewhat grown out as I am horrible at getting it cut every 8 weeks. Oh well I liked the cut so here we go:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment