Here is a picture of her on her birthday five years ago. Time passes so quickly!
This is a picture of her cake. This year she wanted a cake she designed herself. Here is the result, I wish I could say that I made it. Allison loves the frosting. She will eat away the bottom of the cake until just the thick layer is left and then she will eat it last.
After Cornbelly's we came back and had cake with her cousins.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Allison! That cake looks so yummy! Hope you had a great day!
Allison is growing up so quickly! It is really amazing to see what someone looked like 5 years previously. I actually didn't know Allison had designed the cake herself. The cake was very good, and sweet. I told Allison that the yellow flowers looked as if there were a bee on it.
Happy Birthday Miss Allison, can i have some of your cake? Looks soooo yummy!!!
OKAY TERRI, WHERE IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET THAT BEAUTIFUL CAKE??? EMAIL ME BACK, I LOVE IT.
Post a Comment