Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

This year was different from all others. I didn't go trick or treating with the kids at all. Alayna is now twelve and she and some friends decided to go trick or treating and James and Camilla went with them. Allison was invited by a friend, so this year I just handed out candy. I didn't take very many pictures this year so this is what I have.

Here is Allison. She decided that the unicorn costume was beneath her so she was a witch.


I was feeling cheap this year so I didn't buy any costumes. James is a Karate guy, Alayna a witch, and Camilla is a ladybug. We initially made the ladybug costume for Alayna when she was two. Camilla chose the ladybug out of everything else we have had through the years. She refused to wear the antennae.

1 comment:

The 5 Disney Lovers said...

weirdness not taking your kids huh? our kids are growing up too quickly aren't they?!!!