I have been unofficially tagged. Sarah K. tagged Curtis. (Thom’s cousin) I am the main contributor to our blog so I am doing the post. I love to read the “Tagged” posts of others so I decided I wanted to do it.
8 TV shows I like to watch:
1) The Amazing Race (I always imagine how Curtis and I would handle this race? I would undoubtedly be the stressed out, panicky one and Curtis would have to constantly tell me to chill out. I would love to race around the world! But can’t imagine leaving my kids to do it.)
2) The Biggest Loser (Great motivator while you exercise)
3) So You Think You Can Dance (I look forward to this every summer.)
4) Survivor (I still love it, I like it when I can’t predict the ending of a show. It is definitely unpredictable. I have a knack for being able to figure out the ending of many shows like who did it etc. So I love a good surprise ending in a show.)
5) Pushing Daisies (I love mysteries but most of the shows out there are so violent and bloody but this one is cute, funny, and light-hearted.
6) Lost (My brother Ryan and I watch this together. He comes up every week when it is on.)
7) American Idol
8) Top Chef (if I am being honest, this is truly one of my guilty pleasures)
8 restaurants I like to eat at:
(We do not eat out much; Curtis says he would rather eat at home. I think he just thinks it is a waste of money, food isn’t that important to him. I think it is worth the money, though. I love it! He actually has absolutely no complaint if I want to go with friends, though.)
1) Olive Garden (I love the salad and Breadsticks)
2) Los Hermanos
3) PF Changs (2 words: Lettuce wraps)
4) Tucanos
5) Ottavios (some of the best Salmon we have ever tasted)
6) Tepanyaki
7) Jamba Juice (We love to go get smoothies really anywhere, we do this more than going to restaurants.)
8) Subway (I love a good sandwich, I have always loved Subway and don’t get tired of it.)
8 things that happened today:
1) I made Salt dough.
2) Worked on a school project on Biomes with Allison.
3) Drove Allison to dance class.
4) Went to Alayna’s band concert.
5) Made three meals.
6) Begged my son to get started on his homework immediately after school so he could play with his friends.
7) Rode on our indoor bike for an hour.
8) Wrapped two Christmas Presents (I made it a goal to wrap at least two presents a day until Christmas so I won’t have so much to do on Christmas Eve.)
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1) Sleeping in during the Christmas vacation
2) Christmas morning (for the kids)
3) Visiting with family
4) Going to Temple Square
5) Having a break from school projects for two weeks
6) Having a chance to read
7) Hearing all the cute things Camilla will say or do.
8) Having some free from stress, carefree days during the vacation. (Boy I have high hopes for this Christmas vacation don’t I?)
8 Things on my wish list:
1) Books (for pleasure)
2) Clothes (because I need them)
3) A pasta maker (I grew up doing this by hand but my kids have been wanting homemade pasta really often so I really want a way to make it easier.)
4) A decorative item for the house
5) A cute book of coupons from my kids saying little chores that they will do during the year of which I always forget to use.
6) Lotion
7) Lip gloss (copied this from Sarah K. but I really love lip gloss so I really wanted to add it.)
8) An entire day doing absolutely no housework and just spend it playing and enjoying my kids and husband. (This is probably my biggest wish) (I could cook, though because I love doing that with them.)
8 People to tag:
I would love to tag Curtis but I don’t think he will take the time to do it. Plus I think he likes to stay a little mysterious ;)! I would love to hear his answers. I tag Ryan (my brother) but you can do it after finals if you want. I tag anyone who would like to do it. I think it is really fun and an easy post. But most of you have already been tagged.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Terri, lets go to OG again, i love their salad and bread sticks too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michelle, I would love to do that! I had a great time last time.
We love so many of the same things! I long for a nice lazy Christmas break too, but I know with all the travel, it will not be so. Let's go to OG again soon, fun times!
Post a Comment