Saturday, February 12, 2011

Allison's Birthday ----October 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to Allison! This birthday makes her twelve. I have two young women, crazy! She hasn't had a birthday party since first grade when she asked for 20 kids to come. Twenty kids, wow she was Miss social. Crazier yet, I let her invite them all and most of them came.

Allison on her 7th birthday.

Here is her first grade party.


This year she wanted to invite four close friends. She decide to take them to Trafalga, Lehi. They had a great time. Although I didn't get very many good pictures. Curtis is the best photographer. He knows what settings to change when it's dark. Here are some pictures of the birthday festivities.




Notice the small hole. It was due to an irresistible urge on the part of Camilla.

When I was twelve my YW leaders decorated my room. I wanted to do the same with Allison.


When my kids turn twelve they get their own set of really nice scriptures.

One of Allison's favorite presents from uncle Ryan.


No comments: