This year our family was asked to participate in the Stake fireside. The children were invited to be in the live nativity and Curtis had a part as a Shepard in the program. We decided our make-shift costumes weren't quite good enough to be in a program, so Curtis worked on the costumes making them better suited for the program. Alayna and Allison were angels and Curtis and James were Shepards. I thought the program was wonderful. The live nativity was such a wonderful addition to the program.
Every year we try to do a nativity. Even if we are not with our extended family. Alayna, Allison, and Camilla were all angels. Curtis and I were Mary and Joseph. James was a wise man and Anderson our only shepard. It doesn't work so well to fill all of the parts when you have a small group. Here are some pictures of our own nativity at home. I'm not sure why but I didn't get a picture of Alayna as an angel.
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment