Most years a subset of the Pope family try to get together at Christmas. Last year everyone was able to make it to California. This year just a small group of Pope's got together in Utah. We celebrated with Lorenzo and Melissa's family, Amy and Jared's family, Spencer and Stephanie's family, and Michael and Megan's family. Lorenzo and Amy's families even spent Christmas eve up at the cabin. A night or two before Christmas, we got together for dinner and then a special visitor came to greet the children. Santa had the most personality that I have ever seen in a person. It was quite entertaining. I have to admit that I was hoping to not be chosen to help him. He chose adults as well as children. I thought his overly friendly demeanor might embarrass me and as I'm sure it did to others. Needless to say, it will be a visit with Santa the children won't soon forget. Anyway, we got some fun pictures.
 |
| James, Jacob, and Matthew having a little fun. |
 |
| Anderson is not so sure about this. |
 |
| Allison pretending she is a reindeer for Santa. |
 |
| Amanda and Alayna |
 |
| Allison and Natalie. |
No comments:
Post a Comment