Monday, February 14, 2011
Building the shed
We have lived in the same house for 11 years and haven't had a shed. We have always wanted one but there were always other priorities like the garden and patio. This year we decided that we were going to finally do it. I am sad to say that I didn't take part in the building process. I usually try to participate in the home improvement and outdoor projects but this year it was difficult. I have a dog and a one year old. Whenever Anderson comes out the dog jumps on him. So I mostly stayed in the house with him. Allison, James and Camilla did a lot of things to help their dad with the shed. James, especially he thought it was really fun. Occasionally he would pass up the chance to play with friends in order to work on it. Here are some pics of the kids painting the finished product. Camilla loved painting and Curtis was so good to let her get in there and do it. I think it was really good for them. I just realized however, that we do not have a picture of the whole shed so I will post a pic later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment