Friday, February 18, 2011

Just in time for Christmas!

Camilla started into preschool this year. She really loves it and I think it has been a really good thing. She seems to be able to sit a little longer. We were able to go to her cute preschool program. Although we didn't end up with very many pictures. Also at preschool, Camilla was able to see Santa for the first time. I had never taken her to see Santa and she was a little shy but still sat on his lap, if a little awkwardly.

This year,  I had Camilla write her Christmas list. She said that one of the things she wanted was a kitchen for Christmas. I almost bought a cheap plastic one but then decided to ask Curtis if he might build one.  Plenty of hours were put into it but I was very pleased with how well he did. So included is the kitchen he built for Camilla just in time for Christmas.

Camilla getting ready to sing at her program.


Preview

1 comment:

Janene said...

Wow! I would want Curtis to make me a kitchen, too! And I enjoyed the pictures of Camilla's onion chopping.