Curtis just turned forty. It seems like yesterday that we were married. I wanted to surprise him with a really big birthday party and invite tons of family, neighbors, and friends. I stewed about it for months.I really wanted it to be special. Then I finally came to the conclusion that he wouldn't want that. He is one that doesn't want the spotlight. I finally asked him how he wanted to spend his birthday and he said with our family and as many other close family members that will come. He wanted to watch the BYU football game(his favorite thing on TV), have a little food and visit. So that's what we did. Curtis' mom was able to come, and his brothers and families and my brother. Here are some pics of his fortieth birthday party.
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment